This is the question we answer today, whilst also talking about The Hellraiser's influence on mankind, the difference between Big Tesco and Little Tesco, Dad Bodies and lots more! So get the headphones on, sit back, relax and just keeeeeeeep on ROCKin', baby! 👊
Keep an eye out for this RnR Vocab in today's episode (explained in detail on the podcast):
• Better out than in
• I had planned a fantastic intro
• We do differentiate between big tesco and little tesco
• They said it on the tannoy “Martin has sh*t himself on aisle 5”
• Very noble of you Hellraiser
• Oh yeah, treating yourself, Swiss choc
• I’m gonna push the boat out here
• You are living on the edge for eating 6 blocks of chocolate
• A dad bod
• That’s a bit of a bold thing to say
• I ballooned
• Let’s not beat around the bush, you were fat
• I was carrying some spare timber
• Hopefully I’ll come out the other end of it
• We’re all rooting for you
• Have you ever pulled a sickie?
At the beginning of the episode, I was going to do a specific intro, then the Hellraiser burped, so I had to change it and said "I HAD PLANNED a special intro, but that's been ruined now!"
So notice that I use the Past Perfect, as I had planned the intro BEFORE the Hellraiser's burp!
P.S. Don't forget to check out the RnR Family Membership Area where you can listen to the rest of the conversation and get access to more than exclusive true RnR episodes with transcripts, member-only (more personal) podcasts, and build a personal relationship with me and people from all around the world! Click the link below to find out more:
RnR Family Membership Area: https://bit.ly/RnRmembership
Reviews REALLY help me as they help more people find the show. So if you have 30 free seconds, please leave my a review.